Wednesday, September 1, 2010

9 Years in the Making

Well, I was encouraged by a friend to start a blog. Not because I have massive amounts of wisdom to share or because everybody loves to hear what I have to say, but for the fact that writing is good therapy. So, I am taking her advice and seeing how it works. I thought I would start my blog off with what the last 9 years of being married to the most wonderful man has brought. I am a stay-at-home mom and as of this year, a homeschooling mom to my 7 year old daughter Katelyn and 1 year old son, Samuel. My husband, Josh, is a Minister to parents and students at a church here in NC and we stay pretty busy. God has been so good to us and even on the bad days, which today is one of those days, I know that I am blessed. That is the basics and about as deep as I'll go for now.

Josh and I are in love and everyday I see God truly growing him. We met in college at Liberty University. He is from the North and me from the South so let's just say we do things a bit different. I know that God made him for me. He calms me down, which that in and of itself, is a job. I am so excited to see what the next nine years brings us.

No comments:

Post a Comment