Saturday, September 11, 2010

Remembering 9/11

I can remember exactly everything about this day 9 years ago.I was driving to class at Liberty university, listening to the radio. When they broke through and said that the first tower had been hit, my first thought was out of all the places for a plane to crash, it crashes into the World Trade Center....weird. As the day went on and they realized what was happening, it was the first time I felt unsafe living in America. At that point, I realized that we were just as unsafe as the rest of the world. I began to feel like God was trying to tell us something. as a follower of Christ, I knew that nothing could happen unless it went through God first. I knew that for some reason, God took His hand of protection off of America for little moment. So, I asked a lot of questions. What should we learn? What was He teaching us as Americans?

1 comment:

  1. Jenna~ Sounds like we were in the exact same place when we heard about the towers....We were prob listening to the same radio show....Ruth

    ReplyDelete