Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Crazy Times!!!

I think I enjoy making myself go crazy. We started school 2 weeks ago so we are in the books and learning. Now, let all the other things of life happen!!!Katelyn starts soccer games September 8 and 9, Gospel Life launch Sunday is September 9, I have a surgery that will have me out for who knows how long on September 10..... oh, and throw in homeschool co-op, piano lessons, and horse camp. As if that all is not keeping us busy, I decide, " Hey, let's put our house on the market, no big deal." AHHH!!!! What in the world was I thinking? As I sit hear preparing for it all and making sure all my ducks are in row so I can hand over the reigns to someone else while I heal, I can't believe how blessed I am. I look at all the things my children get to experience and be involved in. I look at the way God has called us to plant a church and that we get to be a part of something big like that. I look at the fact that I escaped possible disease because a doctor caught something early enough. I look at our home that has been great for us for the last 6 and half years. I look at a husband who loves me unconditionally and loves our marriage more than himself. I look at it all and the craziness that it all brings and I AM BLESSED!!! In the quiet moments and in the loud moments, I know that God has me right here, for right now, for a purpose. There are days when the chaos takes over and I think that I need some french fries and a coke desperately to make it through...hehe, that is what I crave when all is crazy!!! Then I have moments like today as I plan it all out, God shows me the blessing that it all is and the good that is in it all. I am thankful and overwhelmed that He showed me this today and I wanted to share it with y'all. I know that many of us have seasons like these where we have a lot going on and we can easily see it as stressful but today, let it show you how blessed you are. If there are some things that need to go, let them go. If there are some things that need to stay, give your 100% at those things. I hope that you will be encouraged and uplifted that God can step in at a moment of crazy and give you a different perspective.

No comments:

Post a Comment