Monday, July 16, 2012

My miracle!!!

Today, my sweet Samuel turns 3. I am in awe at how fast these three years have flown by. I have seen him change so much and seen more of his personality. He has certain things he's laid back about and then other things that bring out a spitfire in him. He is definitely a homebody and loves his daddy so much. He still loves playing drums and it is almost an obsession. He came into our lives after three miscarriages and we have recently been told once again that he is quite a miracle. Samuel has a tender heart when people are hurt and have "boo boo's." He is deathly afraid of the Chick-Fil-A cow and Chuckie Cheese. He wants absolutely nothing to do with any type of over-sized creature or anything that makes very loud noises. It amazes me how scared he is of loud things when he is the loudest child I have ever seen and can scream like no one I have ever heard. He loves his sister and wants to follow her everywhere she goes. We are in the days of him trying to see what he can get away with and test authorities but we know that God has amazing plans for his life. I can't wait to see how he glorifies God with his life and I am so happy to be his mommy. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEET SAMUEL!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment