Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Your Are The Best!!!

We are out of town this week in PA. I have always wondered why I seem to have children that while they are little, traveling is so hard for them. Katelyn is now older and does fine but I remember when she was 2 and 3. Now, Samuel is almost three and is giving me a hard time here in PA. I have been quite frustrated and out of sorts as well. Then, a friend of mine shared a song that I know I was suppose to hear. I admit, if you share a song on your facebook, I don't listen to it. I just don't because I'm on and then off quickly and usually have no idea what the song is. For some reason I listened to this one. OH MY WORD!!!! Can you say tears and encouragement?! I know a lot of mommies of little one's read my blog and I thought what a great way to give you that encouragement you need to keep pressing on. Our children are the best song we could ever write!!!! I love my babies!!! Enjoy this song!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment