Monday, August 8, 2011

I AM SCARED!!!!!

Well, as I write this, I am pretty sure that I am far from the trusting woman of God I should be. I have done well up until this point. I have recognized God's call on our family and even been a bit excited about all the goodness God is raining down on us. As of last week, my fear has overtaken. After September, there will be no paycheck coming in our home or health insurance. Josh and I have had many times when we had to completely survive on the promises of the Lord but this is more than my little brain has been able to handle. I have no doubt that God is already at work in what will come but my emotions feel differently. Humanly, I am scared. Spiritually, I am expectant and awaiting this challenge with great anticipation. So, my question is: How do I align the two? How do I put them together to get through this?

I am praying and know that God is always in control. I know that my husband has and will always be our provider even in others things than monetary. I trust him with everything because he is called to do some pretty amazing things. I know that God is about to rock our world with true ministry that supercedes anything we've ever done. I know that we will move from traditional ministry minds to extreme ministry minds, which really isn't extreme at all. It is the way we, as a church, should have been doing it all along. I know that we will see our family strengthened and our kids will see ministry and Christianity in a whole new way.

So, that's what I know. That is truth that is getting me through this all. I will hold on to Jesus and His truths with all that is within me. Not because He is a genie, but because He is good.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you guys! Hang in there and hold on tight to our loving Father. You're in the most capable hands possible :) love to you!!!

    ReplyDelete