Tuesday, September 6, 2011

No Eating Out!!!

" No Eating Out". Those are the words my husband said to me this morning. I LOVE TO EAT OUT!!!! I seriously could every meal. Josh and I have some changes coming or way and we must prepare to not spend money unnecessarily. So, in order to prepare, we are going this whole week with no eating out. Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner AT HOME!!!! Now, some of you think this is no big deal because you do this every week. You are my hero if you do. I am not a fan of cooking and I like to get out. Now, because of this awesome website, crockpotgirls.com, I have our meals all planned out. If you have not gone to this website, you need to check it out. Anyway, i thought I'd share my plans for the week and hopefully some of you will be inspired to EAT AT HOME!!! These are just dinners because lunches can be the leftover's.

Monday: Chicken Casserole but took to eat at friends house for Labor day
Tuesday: BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Baked Beans, and Tater Tots
Wednesday: Pot Roast
Thursday: Bacon Ranch Chicken
Friday: Grandma's Pork Chops
Saturday: Crockpot Enchilada's
Sunday: Out

And yes, this is all going to cooked in the crockpot besides the baked beans and tater tots!!!! I will let you know how this goes. As the Crockpot girls say, " Happy Crocking!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment