Tuesday, September 13, 2011

THIS IS CHURCH!!!!!



I saw this video and I can't stop thinking about it. This is my vision of what church should be. I have felt so busy doing " Programs and Productions" before in churches that I walked away exhausted and tired more than excited and glorifying God. WE ARE THE CHURCH....CHRISTIANS. The building is not, the programs are not, the music is not, the productions are not. Those are all great things but that is not all. If Jesus is not in the center and the reason behind it all, then you are not doing Biblical Church, you are doing Religion. I can't wait to begin the journey Josh and I are on and see amazing things God will do. I have to step aside though and let Jesus become first. This is hard to do. I hope this video impacts you and the way you view Christianity. Let today be the day you see people the way Jesus did.

No comments:

Post a Comment