Monday, November 7, 2011

Samuel Lucas.....our youngest rockstar.

I have no idea how it happened, but our little Samuel loves to drum more than any of you can even fathom. Everywhere we go, he drums. Eating out, he drums. At church, makes his way to the drums on stage, and drums. At home, pulls out pots and pans at least 3 times a day, and he drums. In his high chair with his fork, he drums. Playing trains, he drums. Riding in the car, he drums ( or plays air guitar and sometimes calls it banjo, depending on the type of music). I am amazed that he just wants to do drums ALL THE TIME!!! He is only 2 and none of us drum. He must have seen it at some point and completely fell in love with it. To be honest, he's actually pretty good. He keeps a beat, bobs his head, and taps his foot. Sometimes he makes up a song while doing and sometimes he's completely quiet.

This past Saturday afternoon, we heard the pots and pans being taken out and placed ever so perfectly from biggest to smallest, just the way he likes them. We heard the junk drawer open and 2 pencils being taken out. We decided we would capture a little bit on video this time. I love it so much that I had to share. Check out my youngest rockstar, because big sister is also all about rocking it out!!!

http://youtu.be/n5kpsYtLf0I
fyi: he has one of my headbands on his forehead. I guess that was for dramatis effect....LOL!!!!



......and here he is.....cutest drummer I know!!!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, you aren't kidding. He really IS good. The video is impressive. I don't think I could keep that rhythym plus tap my knee and the same time like Samuel.

    ReplyDelete