Saturday, December 3, 2011

Another Birthday!!!!

I can't believe I am about to have another birthday!! I still feel like I'm in my twenties, newly married and living on faith. This past year has been the hardest yet! Losing my dad and Josh and I  completely surrendering and walking in faith has deemed this a trying year. This time last year, I would have never imagined that all these things that have happened would have happened. Sometimes it still feels like a dream I will wake from and all will be the same. God had other plans. He already knew what I would go through, what my family would go through. He was in control from the beginning and is even now. I pray that this next year is full of miracles, rest, and worship of Him. I pray that I become a better wife, mom, daughter, sister and friend. I pray that I see my children's hearts grow in love for their Savior, family, and others. I pray for a refining fire to ignite my soul and create an urgency to see the lost saved. I pray that my family sees God do amazing things through our obedience in church planting. I pray that my daughter continues to excel at schooling but more than anything that her heart is constantly moving to the things of God. I pray that my entire family will feel God's peace as we journey without my amazing dad in the years we have left. Lastly, I pray for total surrender to the life God has called me to.

Thank you Lord for another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment