Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Things I never thought I'd be...but so thankful I am!!

I never thought I'd be.......

a Pastor's Wife
a Church Planters Wife
a Homeschool Mom
a Stay at Home Mom
a Writer
a Friend to Greater Friends
a Soccer Mom
a Brunette :(
a Yankee's Wife (sorry hun, had to put that in there)
a Lover of Truth
a Crafter
a Yard Saler
a Teacher
a Home Repairer
a Seeker of Genuineness
a Follower of the TRUE Gospel....

....oh and so much more. These are just the good things that God has thrown in my path. There is also a huge list of the difficult and downright awful things that have been allowed to show up in my life. These are also things I never thought I'd go through but so glad God taught me in the midst!!! I am so thankful for these things that I am but never thought I'd be. I look back and thank God that he didn't let be all the things I THOUGHT I would be!!

No comments:

Post a Comment