Wednesday, September 5, 2012

We're Finally Here!

Well, we're finally here. We are 4 days away from Gospel Life Church's launch Sunday. We have toiled, prayed, sacrificed, laughed, cried, planned, and fasted. Our team has grown very close and the love we share is truly an example of what Gospel Life will be like. We seek to love God and love others all in the name of our Savior and Lord. This will be a crazy weekend and I am sure there will be bumps and situations that will arise as Satan seeks to stop Gospel Life from sharing the love of Christ with Newton-Conover. As the first Sunday arrives, I ask that my friends pray for us, the church, and the people who will come. I ask that you pray for our vision to stay focused and in line with God's will. I ask you to pray that my husband stays focused on the words God wants him to preach and that hearts are ready to hear them. I ask that you pray for salvation for those who do not know true gospel but religious traditions. I ask that you pray for those who may have never heard about the Almighty Savior who loves them.

If you get a chance, check out our website and join us if you are looking for a family and a HOME. If not, check us out anyway. The whole team is not on the page yet but will be added very soon. Thanks for all of you who have prayed for us the last 18 months. Thanks to Providence Church for seeing God's plan for Gospel Life and for loving my husband and me so much when we needed it more than ever. Here's the link for Gospel Life Church!!!!

gospellifenc.com


No comments:

Post a Comment