Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I am a Christian!

I came across a great little poem or writing on Pinterest( LOVE PINTEREST!!!) I am usually not one to post a lot of those little pictures with sayings on them. Some of them are really cheesy and some are great. I love this one for 2 reasons: #1- It says a lot of how I feel when I say I'm a Christian and #2- It shows how BIG God is and how SMALL I am. I am a sinner saved by grace. I am not perfect. I am not better than anyone. I am not close to who I want to be. I am not worthy of forgiveness. But because of GRACE not the LAW, I am made righteous (Rom. 5:19). I am equal with every person. I am growing in faith and knowledge each day. I AM FORGIVEN!!! (Col.2:13). I hope this writing challenges those who claim Christ and shows my heart to those who do not. Be Blessed and Encouraged!!!

search.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment