Sunday, February 26, 2012

Amazed

In between my Lies Women Believe posts I wanted to just give praise and honor to my Savior. I am amazed everyday of His unending and unfathomable love that he showers on me and my family. I don't say this because he gives me everything I want and everyday is wonderful and great. I say this because even in the midst of heartache or days that go so wrong, I am still loved, cherished and blessed more than I could even understand. Josh and I see God orchestrating and pulling together His plan for us and our family. We not only feel so loved right now but also humbled. Humbled that God would choose us, a bunch of glorious messes to honor and glorify Him. We are humbled that God knows us and all of our inadequacies and past failures and still chooses to use us to make the name of Jesus famous. We are so ordinary and plain. God is so big and powerful. I am overwhelmed by His goodness and provision but also His faithfulness and grace. I am so far from worthy but thank God I am forgiven and sharpened. God is worthy to be praised!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment